Digital Safety Bootcamp for Parents (Apple iPhone and iPad)
Digital Safety Bootcamp is designed to empower parents to make decisions about their child’s digital usage, and enable parents to keep their children safe. This course takes it down to the basics and teaches parents, with a hands on approach, how to monitor, restrict and track online activity. In a rapidly changing digital world, parenting now includes being tech-savvy and knowing how to keep children digitally-secure.
Is this class for you?
- Are you concerned about your child’s internet and social media safety?
- Do you feel overwhelmed keeping up with pace of technology today?
- Do you know your device has the built in ability to track your child’s location?
- Do you know who he/she is texting or if texts are being deleted?
- Do you know how many internet browsers your child has enabled on their device?
- Has your child deleted the search history on their internet browser?
If you answered “yes” or “I’m not sure” to any of these questions, Digital Safety Bootcamp is for you.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours