Today’s Instagram use has expanded to include finsta, vlogging, contests, direct messages, and hidden communication between users with disappearing photo and video. Instagram Bootcamp is a hands-on instructional workshop that teaches parents how different age groups are using this application. This course covers safety concerns parents should be aware of and empowers parents with knowledge to monitor their child’s Instagram use.
Is this class for you?
- Are concerned about strangers looking at and following your child on Instagram without your consent?
- Do you know if strangers have liked your child’s photos on Instagram?
- Do you think that since you are “following” your child that you know all the interactions happening in Instagram?
- Do you know how many Instagram accounts your child has?
- Does your child delete the private direct messages he / she receives on Instagram?
If you answered “yes” or “I’m not sure” to any of these questions, Instagram Bootcamp for parents is for you.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours